If you are going to use WIC

make sure you have the right crap. I do not feel like waiting 10 minutes while you find the right cheese or milk. I swear walmart should have a WIC and food stamp lane. If your food stamp reject the card that mean you spent too much of my taxes already!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on May. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• It's soooo sad that you have such a horrible view point on other people who are not as well off as you are..... Guess what I worked for years not on foodstamps so my taxes went into that too, my husband works 6 days a week, his taxes go there too... But since my paycheck would soley go to daycare for someone else can raise my kids I quit work. And now we need a little extra help so we hace fs and wic... sorry I am not able to do everything you do!!!!
    Anonymous

• Well, maybe everyone is not as perfect as you. God forbid you had to wait in line.

I get food stamps, but, I ALSO work full-time AND have been working fulltime since I graduated high school. So, I am only getting back what I am paying in. Because you aren't the only person in America actually working and paying taxes. In case you didn't know.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:52 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Branden's mommy,
    if you qualify for food stamp than you are not paying that much taxes as i am.
    Anonymous

• Do you want a cookie???? Get over it! Maybe they should have a check out line for pampered princesses!!!
    Anonymous

• Wow, who says? Do you know where I live? What my bills are? How much I make? No. You don't know. Beside, I only recently qualified. Before, I had a job where I made $1,000.00 a week. So, do you make that much? I was putting in plenty into the tax system. Thanks. BTW, it's Braden, not, Branden.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:59 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Wow people are so defensive!
    savannahnhi

Answer by savannahnhi at 6:02 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I made double sure that when I did have WIC with my twins that my products were the ones that were listed on the WIC coupon and not anything else so that I didn't have to go back to get the correct products. There is a list of what is allowed with WIC, so why not pick that out the 1st time that you go through the store. It isn't that hard and in many grocery stores, there are tags on the shelves saying WIC APPROVED PRODUCT!!!!!
    Anonymous

• wait...so you went to WalMart and didn't think you would have to wait in line?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:29 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Hope you feel better about your little temper tantrum now. Now go look in the mirror and get over yourself. Next time that happens, simply walk your lazy self to another line. Do you realize how embarressing it is for something like that to happen to a person on WIC or Foodstamps? The mistake is entirely unintentional, lady. None of us would want to purposely waste your precious time, let alone OUR time. I could list reasons why this mistakes happen, but you wouldn't listen nor would you try to understand.
    Anonymous

• Hey princess, they have a lane just for you! It's called self-check out. That way you don't have to be bothered by other people who need a little help. Those people might have jobs, and pay taxes too! Just because they are on WIC or get FS doesn't mean they don't work, and attitudes like yours are the reason there are so many ugly, hateful people in this world.
    Anonymous