since friday, ive eaten ...

2 grilled chicken ceaser wraps, 1 bacon slice of pizza, 1 meat lovers slize of pizza, 1 white slice of pizza, 1 plain cheese slize of pizza, beef & broccoli & brown rice from PF changs, 5 fried oreos, a bowl of cheesedoodles, 10 handfuls of popcorn, 10 oreo like cookies, 14 chicken nuggets, 2 bowls of special k, large fries & double stacker from burger king with the fries dipped in nathons cheese sauce, and a ceaser salad, and a banana. can you believe that???????????? i feel like such a fatty!! i feel so depressed now, i want to die. i was doing so good on my diet:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Don't let this deter you from your goal, we all have our off days, just don't make it a habit!

Answer by older at 5:45 PM on May. 2, 2010

• so do something about it.

Anonymous

• I am so proud of you for keeping track! I have no idea what I ate on Friday! I know I skipped the donut box at work on Saturday. I think since your forcing yourself to write it down, it will help so much. Its starting to help already,,,you know you just have to get back up and brush yourself off and start a new clean page. Good luck,,,you can do it!!!
    Anonymous

• I agree with older. I've gone off more times than I care to admit! We're all human, and we don't always do what's right. Tomorrow's a new day and a new chance to start over. Good luck!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:37 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Keep yourself so busy, you don't have time to be by the fridge or at home sitting around. That's what helps me!
    Anonymous