success after early miscarriage?

Does anyone have a pregnancy success story after an early miscarriage?

momof2girls757

Asked by momof2girls757 at 5:59 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The vast majority of moms who miscarry go on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies. 1 in 5 pregnancies ends in miscarriage, and many women experience one or even two in their lifetimes, but it's rather unlikely that you will have another unless you have a medical condition causing them (like low thyroid function, a blood clotting disorder, etc).

I know it's hard... I lost a baby to ectopic at 5 weeks and it was really sad. I'm 26 weeks after accidentally concieving again, though :) It happens to the best of us, it's not your fault, and it will happen for you, mamma. Good luck.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:10 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I had a miscarriage at 5 wks in january, it was the hardest thing I ever went through, that was my first round of clomid now I'm on my second and I think it worked I'm charting my bbt and its been high for 16 days that's a good sign, I'm going tomorrow for bldwk, good luck and don't forget things happen for a reason
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 6:32 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I had a m/c at 6w with my first pregnancy and got pregnant again right away, no cycle. That was my oldest son who will be 12 in July. I also had a m/c at 12w with my 4th pregnancy. I got pregnant about 4 months later and that was my youngest son who will be 4 in June. Miscarriages, especially early ones, are much more common than most people think. Many, if not most, women will experience one and not even know it, or the may know it only because of the increase in earlier pregnancy tests.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:09 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Yes. I had 2 miscarriages at 8 weeks and I now have a beautiful, healthy 4 month old daughter.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 8:47 PM on May. 2, 2010