any idea?

every now and then my throat gets these little white balls(kinda like seeds in a burger) that will peel from the back of it....i notice it more after i exercise but i have to hack to get it to detach from my throat...and it makes my throat sore and irritated whenever it is attached...and when it is attached it irritates me like i have something stuck in my throat...any idea on what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Health

• I used to get that alot too. The Dr. said it was because I had enlarged areas in the back of my throat. Small items would actually get stuck in there. It always looked white though. Most of the time, I have to use a throat stick to get it out. It always makes me gag though.. I hate it. The Dr. said it was nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous