What Should I DO????

DH & I have been married for almost 7 years. We knew each other for 6.5yrs b4 we got married. I was 19 and he was 21. We have done so well in the past. Living all over the US really helped bring us together. Well, we got moved back home, and now its horrible. He is very distant, doesnt kiss me anymore (if he does its a peck on the lips), more moody, very controlling, doesnt sleep in the room anymore, plays games constantly when he is home, I ask questions they are ignored, he started yelling at me in public, becoming more "loud" with the kids, and his patience seems to be extremely thin. I have asked him what is wrong, or if all was okay. He just is like "I'm fine" etc. I have to ask to go out alone, and I'm tired of it. He doesn't go out a lot, but when he does his 2hrs turns into an ALL DAY thing. Oh and when I go out it has to be at night so the kids will be in bed most of the time. What should I do? IM HURT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Other than coming home what has happened? Did he just get out of the military? Sounds stress related. Did he change jobs? Any chance he could be drinking or taking drugs? Sit and try to get out of the emotion of it... look back clinically and try to see when it started and what life changes happened. There IS something going on... in order to figure it out and start to move forward you are going to have to get out of the emotion of it.

Anonymous

• He is still in the military. We are from a military town. No drugs because he has drug tests a lot in this unit.
    Anonymous

• So what else could have changed... besides coming home?
    How does he get along with his family?
    Are his friends married or single?

Think think think.... other than moving home what is different?
    Anonymous

• I smell someone else! He has no reason to just up and treat you like crap. Who is in his past? Does he have facebook or myspace? Dig girl...I smell a rat!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:06 PM on May. 3, 2010