Does Rush even know what Environmentalists fight for?

"I want to get back to the timing of the blowing up, the explosion out there in the Gulf of Mexico of this oil rig....Now, lest we forget, ladies and gentlemen, the carbon tax bill, cap and trade that was scheduled to be announced on Earth Day. I remember that. And then it was postponed for a couple of days later after Earth Day, ... But this bill, the cap-and-trade bill, was strongly criticized by hardcore environmentalist wackos because it supposedly allowed more offshore drilling and nuclear plants, nuclear plant investment. So, since they're sending SWAT teams down there, folks, since they're sending SWAT teams to inspect the other rigs, what better way to head off more oil drilling, nuclear plants, than by blowing up a rig? I'm just noting the timing here."

*Insinuating that they would cause this disaster? Is he serious? Doesn't he know that this has devastated this community of people???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I hear ya sister,,,I was listening to him on that day as well. He gets so wacked out sometimes! But sometimes he does bring up good points,,this was not one of them..
    Anonymous

• The Liberal Progressive Extremist God: Saul Alinsky Rules for Radicals, the Rules for Means and Ends. I wouldn't doubt it one bit.
    dandydiane

Answer by dandydiane at 7:22 PM on May. 2, 2010

• So, because RUSH mentioned the possibility of it, that means it is just impossible?? Believe me, a LOT of people are wondering about this, the timing of it. Some environmentalists really don't think about ALL the consequences, as long as their point is made, that they STOP whatever THEY see as hurting the environment.

Not saying that Rush is correct, but it HAS to be looked at. Calmly. Rationally. Look at the evidence, before anything else. I wonder, because this has not happened before, so that makes MY antenna perk up.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 7:34 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Some environmentalists really don't think about ALL the consequences, as long as their point is made, that they STOP whatever THEY see as hurting the environment.
    ********
    if you're talking about chaining themselves to a tree; sure - when you're talking about blowing up an oil rig that any 4th grader would know is going to spill oil into the Gulf...sorry I think it's a stretch to even suggest it I think it's just Limbaugh doing what he does best piss people off
    Anonymous

• Anon :38 I agree. Rush doesn't really have the most stellar reputation on the planet, and I doubt too many take what he says all too seriously. He's a drama queen. Grain O'Salt, imo.

Anonymous

• I don't think it is a stretch at all. The environazi's are about control rather than the environment.

Check out what ELF has done, and coalition to save the preserves.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:53 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I honestly wouldn't put it past the enviro-freaks. If they can use one horrible instance to set an example and ward off many other oil endeavors, then I bet they could justify the 'sacrifice'... Do I think they 100% are responsible? NO... Do I think it could be possible? yup...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:59 PM on May. 2, 2010

• The cynicism is so sad
    Anonymous

• The yearning and fight to obtain and keep power and control knows no boundaries. I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

Anonymous

• Cynicism and refusal to face facts.
    Anonymous