Looking into Birth Control:

I've already tried mirena, and around my periods, I would get sick, and could hardly function, so I had it removed, and now I'm on Orthotricyclin, and its making my acme break out worse, and I'm overly depressed, and other issues, that I don't need to go into further. Any Idea's as to what else I should look into?

Momma_Neko

Asked by Momma_Neko at 6:32 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Health

• I use the pill. Loestrin 24. It works fine for me and I don't get any of the side effects from it.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 7:14 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I use and love the nuvaring.You leave it in 3 weeks take it out and have your period.......can be out for up to 5 hours like during sex
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 7:25 PM on May. 2, 2010

• i tried implanon but i developed depression ........i just use condoms now and try to be as careful as possible
    Anonymous

• What about a diaphragm? They work without hormones and have no side effects. They never caused a stroke, infertility or PID; you won't gain weight, get depressed, or lose your libido; your periods won't be affected. They have never been the subject of class action lawsuits and are instantly reversible

Answer by rkoloms at 9:12 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I am on ortho evra (the patch) I love it. my periods are lighter, I dont have to worry about taking a pill everyday.
    Sillybillymel

Answer by Sillybillymel at 11:13 PM on May. 2, 2010