OxyELITE Pro.....

OxyELITE Pro......Have any of you ever taken this and if so did you lose weight? I got some yesterday but havent taken it yet.

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 6:34 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• try a healthy nutritious diet, physical activity instead of a pill
    Anonymous

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 9:13 PM on May. 2, 2010

• anonymous its easy to tell someone to try physical activity and I would much rather do that then pop pills but I have had 2 surgeries on my left foot and needing another one and after standing all day at work its not that easy to come home and exercise. I used to be slim and trim and walk all the time until my foot gave out. I do eat healthy but I just cant burn it off due to my foot. I hate taking pills but I gotta do something so I will not get to over weight. Thanks for your input though.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:15 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I had reconstructive foot surgery on both of my feet so I know from personal experience that diet and physical activity ARE indeed achievable when you can't be on your feet.

I wasn't able to be upright for 3weeks. Then crutches for the next 6.

yoga, pilates, strength training....swimming

your diet has nothing to do with being able to walk.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:54 AM on May. 3, 2010