Anyone in the Amway Global Business (IBO)??

How far did you get with it?? If not have you heard of it? I was thinking about signing up..it looks more legit then any others I have heard of. I have seen commercials for the business as well!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• My mentors have been there done that-they do not recommend it! My upline did it, you get tiny tiny commsissions, the higest commissio is like 14%, terrible!

The cost is terrible too!

If you want a business with good money this is where the money is: Im so confident, I WIll pay for your training and start up kit($249 now on sale!).

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:23 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Daily Pay and benefits,bonuses helpful and caring leaders that want to see you succeed!

for an interview please go t o http://www.dreamcatcher.buildlastingsuccess.com

If im paying for your business, I want to make sure that you are the one for the job!

Blessings*

Emma

IraqiVetWife

• Amway folded back in the day. I can't imagine its any better now.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:53 PM on May. 2, 2010

• My fiancee and I have been in the business for 7 years now and we love it.
    lauramay51386

Answer by lauramay51386 at 9:22 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Amway seems to do well in certain areas, badly in others. It's spotty around here - the people that sell it either do really well or really poorly. We're with a different business as IBOs and doing really well. I'd never sell Amway though, it has gotten kind of a bad rap in the 80s. But I also wouldn't do the route the first/second replier is talking about.
    Anonymous

• We started in 1995. By 1998 we sold all of our businesses and have been full-time with Amway ever since.

There are many teams who build their business and each one seems to have a different approach. Amway is great. The teams vary widely!

Some of them are good, many are not. Today we build online and encourage everyone to start as a Customer first.

We give away a free Customer account and then we mark our Customer's accounts for the same discount pricing that we have as IBOs.

This allows you to shop at your pace without obligation. Later, if you ever want to consider building it as a business, we will answer questions and help you, but only if you ask.

Although we did the "old" way when we started, we've evolved into this laid back method and find it much more pleasant and fun.

We love the products and the convenience of shopping from home.

Kurtray at Gmail or Job-Free-Life.biz
    kurtray

Answer by kurtray at 1:35 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Every Heard of Melaleuca well its exactly like them. Yes may have great products however pay sucks!! You do so much work with little return!
    Make sure you do A LOT of research before doing it. That is a legal contract!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I haven't heard great things about it, BUT it might work for you. Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:09 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Lauramay51386 How long did it take you to get good money???? and how many people have you got to sign up? Was it a rocky start at first?
    Anonymous

• anonymous, I haven't been around the business as long as he has....but it all depends on how much time and effort you are willing to put into it. You can build the business as fast or as slow as you want to. But if you want to pm me your contact info and we will get in touch with you....
    lauramay51386

Answer by lauramay51386 at 10:24 PM on May. 3, 2010