How soon did you start to REALLY show that you were pregnant?

I heard some women may start to have a little popped belly around 8-9 weeks if it is their second child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That is true, your first one will take longer to show only because it is the first time that your skin will stretch, I started showing with my first around 4 months or so.

Answer by older at 7:09 PM on May. 2, 2010

• First one always takes longer. I just looked fatter in the stomach..it never rounded out like those cute preggo bellied people, and I still go to wear my regular jeans! Second was twins, but it didn't hit til 6 months, then it caught up with me by the end! lol It was the last 4 weeks I had to wear maternity jeans. With this pregnancy I started showing around 4-5 months, but I still hide it well...and i'm still in my reg jeans :)
    Anonymous

• I STARTED TO SHOW WHEN I WAS 3 MONTHS.
    NEEDSUM1

Answer by NEEDSUM1 at 7:14 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I'm on #5 and started showing with this one around 12 weeks. My OB said it was because it's more likely with 2nd, 3rd, etc pregnancies for your uterus to "flop" forward because it's used to being stretched.

Answer by missanc at 7:19 PM on May. 2, 2010

• 1st one I showed around 20 weeks. 2nd and 3rd around 12 weeks.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:47 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I have one child and showed really early. I was wearing some of my smaller maternity clothes and couldnt fit into my regular ones by 10 weeks. When I was about 12 weeks I had jury duty and the judge was like mam please do not go into labor in my courtroom so I know I was deffinately looking pregnant by then.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 8:16 PM on May. 2, 2010

• This is my third child & I began showing at 12 weeks. I had recently lost a lot of weight, and as I continued to lose, the weight just shifted.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 8:40 PM on May. 2, 2010

• 14 wks
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:43 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I could tell at 13 weeks with my second pregnancy but it is just now getting obvious to the outside world now at 20+ weeks.
    Anonymous

• with my first child i didnt start to show til i was 8 months with this pregnancy i'm 5 months and just starting to show.
    froggiedee

Answer by froggiedee at 9:44 PM on May. 2, 2010