HOW DO I BALANCE TAKING CARE OF MY 5 MONTH OLD SON, COLLEGE, WORK, CLEANING, COOKING, AND GIVING ATTENTION TO MY BOYFRIEND? HELP!!!!

NEEDSUM1

Asked by NEEDSUM1 at 7:12 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• A lot of women can tackle this, and more, you will do just fine!!!! priorities helps!

Answer by older at 7:14 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Welcome to Motherhood..This is an age old question!!! Seriously you just get it done...Spend time with your boyfriend at night by now baby should be sleeping regularly..I just turned into a huge night owl to get my cleaning and school work done.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 7:14 PM on May. 2, 2010

• If bf wants your attention, he can help you with some of this stuff too, instead of waiting for you to get done...
    Anonymous

• i've got three kids, and have three classes...a house and a hubby. it's busy work, but it's possible! All my homework is done after the kids are in bed. When my boys are down me and my DD are outside in the garden/yard doing yard work and throughout the day we are cooking together, playing together and doing laundry. I do a lot of cleaning and picking up in the mornings when I have the energy and a little time because all three are eating and watching morning cartoons.
    I'd say if anything goes out the window it would be your boyfriend...sorry...just my opinion I guess. boyfriends come and go and you have to take care of you and your own before anyone else. (i don't know how committed you are to each other or if you live together etc).
    I'm a firm believer that if your living with a "boyfriend" that you are not entitled to do "housework" on his part....it's more of a roomate situation...lol they do thiers..lol
    Anonymous

• Ditch the BF. That will free up a lot of your time.
    sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 7:17 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Tell your boyfriend to help you with your baby and tell him you will reward him later *wink wink*. Make him part of the scheduling process. It will add more time to your day and if he cares about you, he will help you out.
    Anonymous

• Get rid of one of a couple. Like quit the job while in school, or cut back on the hours on one or the other. See if your boyfriend can help with meals, or hire a maid...
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:13 PM on May. 2, 2010

• simplify, keep things to the simplilst form possilbe, dinners should only be ones that can be prepared quickly. Don't worry about seperating clothes to clean them, just throw them all in on cold and get it done. cut down toys to smaller tubs and only pull one down at a time.
    organize, make and organizational system for everything,
    delegate, does your bf live with you? if so, then delagate chores to him. even if its just one simple thing a day. If he doesn't do it, leave it for him to do till he does it.
    routine, even if you have to make a shedual, having a routine for the day keeps you focused

and relax, if dishes only get done once a day... what damage does it do? IF today you skip housework, will the world end? Make a list of priorities in oder of what is most imortant... if school is done and your home and tiered.... then a pbj while you relax with your baby and bf is more important then housework.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 10:25 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Actually cleaning th house together is spending time together so is cuddleing in bed. If he is demanding then he needs to step back and realize you are not wonder woman, you are a woman with alot on her plate, quite frankly the babies needs should be priority..they are only little once
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I'm with sunshine06....ditch the boyfriend
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on May. 3, 2010