Can you have implantion bleeding with no cramping.

Ok here is the thing I was looking online and I found out by when my last period was I was supose to start on April the 8th but when I looked it said implation bleeding on April 20 the day I had two days worth of bleeding no cramping no going thru 12 to 16 pads and I took a hpt last week I saw this really really faint line but if you look glance at it, it is like it is not there but if you look closer it is there is there a way that I tested to ealy I used fmu, my stomach it tight and I have been having mood swings like crazy, if DH says anything like go jump off a cliff I start to tear up. I have been pregnant before but I never had the tighting in my stomach. It seems like every little thing stresses me out for no reason. And by what I looked at I would be 6 weeks along. We have gotten our hopes up but then had them come crashing down on us. Please no bashing just looking for some advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I had implantation bleeding it was so slight it has hardley noticeable. I don't remember if I had cramping. I would take another test.
    Anonymous

• I had no cramping but I had implantation bleeding for about the first month and a half
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on May. 3, 2010