Will you help me find something to wear to my own wedding?!

I am getting married in a few weeks, and I need something to wear! The problem is, I am not looking for the typical strapless white number. I am trying to find something on either end of the 60s spectrum: a long flowy hippie dress, OR a Jackie O type skirt suit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have the best costume shop down the street...wish it was by you. They have everything there,,,not just costumes...check in your directory and see if you have a costume shop around you anywhere. Maybe you can find one like ours...You wouldnt happen to be in Southern California would you? That would be wierd....
    Anonymous

• Do you have a vintage shop in your town? I like the Jackie O suit idea.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:22 PM on May. 2, 2010

• VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:26 PM on May. 2, 2010

• OP HERE:

A quick explaination for my off-the-wall wedding ensemble ideas....

I generally dress like a 60s hippie anyway, so that seemed natural. As for the skirt suit idea....we are getting married at the courthouse, and I thought it would be fun to dress in a skirt suit like so many women did at their weddings in that era (Vietnam made for quick weddings before deployment).
    Anonymous

• Maybe go to a local Thrift shop or second hand store? I know most of them have older style clothes that really are vintage!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:17 PM on May. 2, 2010