Reebok Easytone or Sketchers Shape Ups?

Do either work? I am considering investing in a pair and I do not want to waste my money. Thanks for any help =D

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 8:10 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I got shape ups I do love them cuz they make me taller so it makes my jeans sit right at the bottom as for do they work or not the only time I felt any kind of burn is when I'm at the gym my legs seem to burn more when I wear the shape ups, if you have a very high arch (feet that is) it take a good month for you to get used to walking in them, my anckels hurt for a month straight, but now I broke them in and love them.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:15 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I've heard they do but at $100 I'm wondering if they are worth it most people say they are idk

~Linda
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 8:16 PM on May. 2, 2010

• They're as beneficial as a regular walking routine! Whether you can attribute the shoes or the fact that you're walking as the reason for getting in shape is a case for correlation vs. causation! Great marketing/advertising though! :o)

The ONLY thing that some people may find beneficial is if you have knee or hip pain, that it may alleviate some of that pain, by helping to properly align your feet, and "balance" your gait or stride.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:19 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I have the Reeboks. I have seen some improvement mostly in my calfs. I chose the Reeboks because they look more like sneakers. Also when I tried on the Sketches I felt off balance, but I'm sure I would have gotten used to it.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 8:22 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Someone did a review on all these shoes. They said if you walk more than 2 miles a day then the reeboks will be worth the money.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:37 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Champion has come out with a pair for $40 at Payless. I bought a pair & love them.
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 6:56 AM on May. 3, 2010