What the heck is this Census about?

I mean I hate it but I personally feel it is an invasion of your privacy I had to fill it out but really why is this what is the purpose of it...I feel like a real dummy but can someone please fill me in I thank you so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Its to get an idea of how many people live where you are and how many children and what their ages are. That information will give them an idea if they need to make more schools, parks, etc.
    Dont feel like its invasion its easier this way. I mean they have your social security number and everything already. Besides if you go to the court house to public records then you can look up who owns what house, parole dates/probation dates, divorce papers etc.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:34 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I plan on hiding from the Census workers.

Anonymous

• people like anon seriously worry me lol
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 9:08 PM on May. 2, 2010

• hmm, i don't really see where you're coming from.... it just is about the age and number of people in your house. but anyhow, it is to determine how to spread out the funds..... like what communities need more schools, hospitals, etc. and also to study growth trends within the community, etc.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:11 PM on May. 2, 2010