32 weeks preg

i been having lots of cramping and my hip would hurt on one side were i would kinda do a limp is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You may want to speak with your ob about the cramping and make sure your keeping plenty hydrated, but the hip pain is common because they widen/adjust as you get closer to labor.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 8:50 PM on May. 2, 2010

• i AM 35 weeks and have had the same thing since 25 weeks, the doc said its normal things pulling and stretching!!! good luck though warm baths tylenol is all you can do.
    anfisasmommy

Answer by anfisasmommy at 6:04 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Yep same here. I am actually 32 weeks as well and sometimes I jsut get this pain down my side and it hurts too. Just part of pregnancy. The cramping can be nothing or something just something you have to talk to your doctor about.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 7:32 AM on May. 3, 2010

• you can see a chiropractor for your hip. when properly aligned you most likely will not have that problem. with the cramping, i believe you should drink water and lay down, or take a bath to relax. be sure to stay hydrated, b/c dehydration can cause cramps, so can over doing it physically, and so can emotional stress, and so can a full bladder.
    congratulations on your baby!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:02 AM on May. 3, 2010