have you ever slipped and said something you shouldn't have cause you didn't think the person you were talking about was in the room? If so what was it?

I am so embarressed. My DH has a friend that he doesn't shower. He used to live with us I couldn't wait until he moved out because he stayed with us for about 2-3 months and I can count on one hand of how many times he showered when he was here on top of that it was in the summer and he wouldn't wash his clothes. Well we got new furniture through Rent-A-Center yesterday it was never used noone ever sat on it when they brought it to us it was still in the bos. Well DH friend was outside cleaning the grill and I thought he was still out there. We have a big living room it came with a couch and a love seat so I was laying on the couch didn't know he was beside my BIL on the love seat. I asked if Nate was sitting right here? DH said why? I said because it smells like sweat. Now I am so embarrassed that I said that with him in the room, but I didn't know he was or I oviously wouldn't have said it. So what has other said?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HAHA , tis funny. I met a Mom from Kinda one day and she was wearing a big shirt, and her daughter was rubbing her belly and the Mom was standing with her hands cupped at the top of her belly - you know what I thought !! So I said, "oh wow, you're going again, when are you due?" Could hear the crickets chirpping in the grass for a minute or two. LOL Lesson learned I never assume anyone is pregnant unless they are giving birth in front of me!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:13 PM on May. 2, 2010

• oh wow. what happened after that?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:31 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I was telling some of our friends about what all we sold in a yard-sale recently. I said "I finally got rid of Nate's damn key-board. That thing got on my nerves so bad." Then DH reminded me that THEY were the ones to buy him the key-board. Of course, I apologized profusely, but the damage was done. But they just laughed about it. Thank goodness they weren't offended! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:06 AM on May. 3, 2010

• oh wow. what happened after that?

Nothing he just went to the kitchen and wouldn't talk after that. I didn't mean to though I honestly didn't know he was sitting there so my lesson from the weekend is not to talk about anyone or at least why they are still here lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on May. 3, 2010