sex and surgery TMI?

ok so i just had sugery on my c-section scar almost 2 weeks ago. basicly i had it revised because i have been having lots of pain since my baby was born 19 months ago. i am still pretty sore and brused but i feel better. just not 100%. my wife and i are pretty sexual, before surgery but have not been able to be recently. in the last few days both of us are like teaseing each other..but i dont know how safe it is to have sex this soon. it is like my mind is there but i am afraid to hurt my incision. doea anyone know how long to wait or what the effects would be if we had sex now at 14 days post op.

yes, we are lesbians and please NO BASHING! i am being serious.
thank you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Health

• I would call my doctor and see what he/she recommends then ... subtract a week from that lol
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:59 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Why would it hurt your incision to eat each other out? Just lay back and let her do it and you can sit in a comfy position and eat her out..

Anonymous

• there is more to it then that. like i said, please no bashing.
    Anonymous

• kaylan010 thank you so much. i will deff subtract a week, atleast. lol this is tough. :)
    Anonymous