Does anyone ever work out to FitTV on cable/sattelite, for thier workout routine?

If so, which one? How often? Do you usually keep up with it? What time of the day do you work out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• hopefully going to start Monday. A friend of mine uses the Wii and she's lost 45 lbs in the last 4 months. She does it every morning for an hour. We don't have a Wii, but we have cable!!!
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 12:01 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I use fit tv all the time. I kind of just turn it on when I can find the time and the baby is napping. I really like gilad as he does a cardio workout for 30 min and then a strength for 30 minutes and its easy enough that sometimes my 3 and 4 year old do it with me. I also like some of the all star workout ones but I only have weights and an exercise ball so if they are using other equipment like a step I can't really do it. I sometimes do the bollywood but I don't feel like I did much after those.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 9:12 AM on May. 5, 2010