Moms on here

When someone starts saying lies about you or calling you a scammer and you know and can prove its not true how do you react to it?Do you ignore it or get angry?What if others believe the lies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on May. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• it depends on the situation. if it's something stupid let it go.... if it's gonna mess up your life somehow, then i would have to talk to someone about it
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:58 PM on May. 2, 2010

• It hasn't happened to me. I would prove it and if that didn't work I would remember that its just the internet.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:59 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I ignore ignorance and personal drama.
    Anonymous

• There are a lot of self centered people on these boards. They love to say inappropriate things just to get a rise out of you. Let it go. I just figure its their problem.
    Anonymous

• I've never had it happen to me. I was the accuser one time, quite a few of us figured out that one mom who lives near me was begging for stuff that was not in any way needed, and we called her out. Unfortunately she's still around, but I've cut all ties after trying to warn others about her.
    Anonymous

• Report it to CafeMom Admins; use the contact button at the bottom of every page.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:10 AM on May. 3, 2010