senior prom hairstyle ideas, please?!

Okay, so I graduated school almost a year early but my school guidance counselor insisted on me still attending prom...so I am.

I have a dress already, I'm kinda going all out since I've never attended a formal dance at school before.

Here's a link to what my dress looks like : http://www.davidsprom.com/dresses_detail.jsp?i=2219&g=0&p=1&s=11626

And I'm wearing pink strappy heals and carrying a little pink purse.

But I have noooooo clue what to do with my hair :(
My hair is medium length with quite a few layers.

Anyone suggestions? Pics would be nice. I have 2 weeks to decide!

nessani28

Asked by nessani28 at 10:19 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• if you plan on doing your hair yourself than you can go on youtube and search for prom hair tutorials. I like having my hair half up half down personally, but if you like putting your hair up i think french twists are super pretty for formal occasions. But if you are going to the hair dresser than maybe you can ask them if they have any ideas. OOO you should look up Miley Cyrus' hair on Google Images. Theres one that she has that is like a messy updo that is super cute. i just can't do it for myself but i can sacrifice my idea for you lol HAVE A GREAT PROM!!
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 10:26 PM on May. 2, 2010