how do you know when your baby has turned in your belly an ready for delivery?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ultrasound
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:46 PM on May. 2, 2010

• In most cases the Dr or midwife can tell from feeling your belly. My Dr with my last baby kept thinking that he was breech, but u/s showed he wasn't. Then at delivery time he was breech and I know he turned the night before I was induced. So my Dr was probably right and the little bugger just kept flipping around. An experienced Dr or midwife will be able to tell in most cases though.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:00 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Palpation, ultrasound, and some women like to do Belly Mapping.

What position is your baby in now?

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:24 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I got down on all fours at least once a day and did the whole hip movement thing hoping my baby would be in the right position and she was! :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on May. 3, 2010

• you can get info on belly mapping on spinningbabies.com

my midwife always palpates my belly and explains where different parts are, and it always makes sense to me. like she will say she feels back down the left side, and i will say "yes that's where i feel his booty poking out sometimes" and she will put her hands around his head (which is down) and say that she is very confident that is his head.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on May. 3, 2010