i love her.

i love my little girl so very much. she is so amazing. she is everything to me and my her other mommy. i feel so lucky to have her. she is 19 months and everyday is aamazing. seeing her grow and change is the best. she thinks we are awesome. i feel so Privileged to be apart of her life. who else feels this way? what is your favorite thing about mother hood? and your child?

Preggydyke

Asked by Preggydyke at 10:51 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, my dd is 17. She is an amazing young woman. She has never gotten into any trouble, of any kind. We have a joke,,,dont know if you saw the movie, :Cat in the hat:. there is a scene when the mom is giving instructions to the kids b/c she has to leave them alone for awhile. She gives son all sorts of rules and when dd asks for rules, mom says,,,:No chewing tobacco:...that has been our little joke all these years. She will be a senior next year and I just want time to slow down so bad right now,,it goes so fast ladies,,,lightening speed,,,,great post hon
    Anonymous

• Yes I feel the same way about my daughter. she is just the most beautiful girl in the world to me! I love seeng her learn something new every day, her expressions, silly sounds, smiles and laughs. Just beautiful. Being a mother is such a privilege. ...the greatest in the world IMO.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:10 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I feel the exact same way. It's amazing how much she has changed my life. I love her. My favorite part of mommyhood, is when her face lights up when I get home from work - amazing. Amazing how someone sooooo small can change your life in a big way.
    I'm a single mom, but I wouldn't change it for the world.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:18 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I love reading to my kids, I love that they love books as much as I do...
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:25 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I just think my son ROCKS. He's fun, cool, intellegent, smart and funny. I belive he will grow up to be a wonderful adult.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:12 AM on May. 3, 2010