Does anyone know where I can find information about the Infant(Children) Tylenol & Motrin recent recall?

Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:25 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Idk, I'm calling my kids' doctor first thing in the morning because we use a few of the products for their allergies (zyrtec, claritin, and tylenol whenever needed of course) and this really sucks!
    Anonymous

• Im so glad dh heard this on the news I have been giving dd the children s Tylenol multi-symptom cold all this week ........i just hope evrything is ok !
    Anonymous

• Everything I had in the house was on the recall list. Some had never been opened and I bought them 3 months ago!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:37 PM on May. 2, 2010

• ARGH! My youngest has been sick all week with a high fever. I have been giving him Motrin and Tylenol all week. I looked after hearing about the recall and guess what.... I have been giving my baby the recalled medicine. AHHHH! Neither of them were bringing down his fever very much, so I guess we got the ones that didn't have enough of the active ingredient.
    I went out and bought the store brand and his fever came right down. I don't think I will ever buy the name brand of either of these OTC drugs again!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:51 PM on May. 2, 2010