miscarriage

I had a miscarriage last sunday. I been in so much pain and it started 2 days ago. My boobs are sore my back been killin me and I been havin these terrible cramps and throwin up. Could I be carry a 2nd child and not know about it

petewifey45

Asked by petewifey45 at 11:39 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your body is probably still recovering from the miscarriage. I'm sorry about your loss.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:42 PM on May. 2, 2010

• yea. sounds like miscarriage recovery to me too.
    sorry about your loss.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:44 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I've not had one so I think calling the doctor tomorrow is best, but the other 2 ladies seemed to know about it a bit so I would go with their answers.

So sorry.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:47 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Even though the miscarriage part is over, your body is still recovering. Your hcg level is probably still making your body think it is still pregnant and that is why you feel the way you do. It took me 3 months after my first miscarriage (long story) and 1 month after my second to get my hcg level back to zero. I'm sorry you have had to go through this....it is horrible.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:55 PM on May. 2, 2010

• first off, so sorry for your loss, i went through that and it was horrible.
    sounds like just your body is recovering still. i would still call your doctor to make sure.

NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:56 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I have been though three m/c so I know what you are going though first hang it there things will get better but it takes time for them to get better second your body is still recoverying with my last m/c it take almost a month for my bady to get back on track. But if you do not feel better in the next few day call your doctor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on May. 3, 2010