my babies father thought it was okay to plug our five month olds nose...

just to get him to sip from the straw...wtf

he didnt think that instead of drinking our baby would be gasping for air so he would be breathing in the water, not drinking it and ultimately could die from drowning, because of inhaling the water, or suffocating. or brain damage. who knows

the fact is that he thought this would b ok and that scares me.

should i make him take parenting classes? what do i do? im freaked by this, its really disturbing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Quite frankly, just sounds like a man to me. They can be a little clueless, in my opinion. He didn't think that it would be OK, because he didn't think in the first place. Now you've made him think about it, maybe he'll think twice next time?
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 12:48 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Um. Wow. I would freak out on him. Make him go along to baby's next doctor's appointment and ask the doctor to explain basic anatomy & systems to him - plugged nose = inhaled liquid, not digested liquid. Sounds like he's a ... well, I'll keep my opinion to myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on May. 3, 2010