What would you do if you saw....

...a nude photo of your cousin on facebook?
My little cousin is 20 years old and moved to FL for school. When I became facebook friends with her, she had all over it that her dream was to be a playboy bunny. She gets people to do photoshoots and whatnot, but does not model professionally. The photos have become more and more racy. Tonight, I log onto facebook and right there on my home page is a picture of my cousin, butt naked, posing on what appears to be a hotel bed. I know some of the friends that can also see this photo, and I know that if I can see it, god knows who all else can.

How would you handle this? How would you, as a parent, want someone to handle this if it concerned your daughter?
P.S. Her parents are aware that she wants to be in Playboy, but I am not sure if they are aware of her facebook and myspace pages. They are supportive of her goals, however.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If it were me and a cousin I was close to, then I would approch that cousin and remind them that in 30 years they may not want those pics on the interent for their children and grandchildren to see.

If it was a cousin I didn't like I'd gossip about it in the family and send the link to her mom. I'd also tell my grandpa and he'd give her the what for. But then again in my family if you wanted to be a playboy bunny you'd better not show up at christmas.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:40 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Well if she is 20, it's her life to live and really none of your business.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:13 AM on May. 3, 2010

• What can you do, she's 20 and just your cousin. If you are close enough to her, you tell her how you feel but her parents can't do anything either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on May. 3, 2010

• just gently remind her that once it's online it's there forever. she's a grown woman, she can do whatever she wants.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:59 AM on May. 3, 2010