Can i get pregnant with the implanon implant?

I have had the implanon in 2 yrs now,w/o any probs or any pregnany symptoms(common).I am wondering if u can get preg with this in. I have taken 3 hpt & all came back neg but did research & found that the implant can cause a misread of a hpt. Has anyone had the same thing happen to them and if so wut was the results?Please i am desperate for some kind of an answer.in the last 2 wks i have seen a huge increase in appetite gained a few lbs nipples very tender (tmi) back has been hurting excessively more lately i have felt movemnet in my stomach(which i have NEVER felt before not even while preg w/my 2 other pregnancies) & my lower stomach seems to be harder than normal considering i have a lil bit of excess fat from my 2 previous pregnancies. can anyone please help me i am going crazy

izayajaidyn

Asked by izayajaidyn at 12:47 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if you are having sex you can become pregnant.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:50 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Yep - if you're having sex and have a uterus & ovary (or ovaries) you can get pregnant - birth control or not. You'd best call your doctor first thing in the morning, because like any other bc it can cause problems if you are pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on May. 3, 2010