INTERESTING

I can not fall asleep.....so tell me something interesting about yourself.... please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't think of a thing. I am probably the most boring person you could know. LOL
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 1:06 AM on May. 3, 2010

• LOL... well not that doesnt help.
    Well...... on second thought... maybe it does... you could bore me to sleep...ha ha ha

OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I do not know how interesting it would be to you but off the top of my head........I hate dogs with a major passion, want them all thrown in a pit and burned alive while I stand above laughing with glee!!!! I believe in equality and I KNOW that there will be world peace someday.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:16 AM on May. 3, 2010

• So I died my hair today. I usually go more blonde in the summertime but decided to go back brunette. I think it looks better than the blonde.

some of our friends came over and we played cards for a while. It was nice to spend time with them!

The same friends just bought a house so we've been over there every day this week to help them remodel. It's been a job!

We've got a lot of b-days coming up! DD1 will be 3 May 14th, DS will be 4 June 12th, and DD2 will be 1 July 1st. Oh, and I'll be 23 June 25th. :-)

we watched that movie Avatar night before last. If you haven't seen it yet, you should. It was better than I thought it would be. It's like a futuristic Pocahontas. lol.

It's raining like crazy here! Been raining all day! Blah!

Ok, so not anything interesting happening my way. But maybe reading all that will put you to sleep! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:20 AM on May. 3, 2010

• LOL @ renea... THANKS!!! Im not asleep but I DO have a smile on my face!!!

OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Glad I could be of service! ;-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:32 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Our camper got destroyed by a tornado friday. My parents had some minor roof damage and some trees down but nothing major.

So wanna look around online and help me find an awesome new camper? I stink at online shopping.

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:43 AM on May. 3, 2010