Do you know what a dream about fire means?

I had a dream last night that like half the world were in these buildings and it was burning down..i was with my family and we went into my dads office and just prayed that we would find safety. then helicopters came and made the fire go away. and i immediately texted my boyfriend OMG we are saved! and then another guy...who likes me...popped up too. Idk what this means...its weird. Ive never had a dream about fire before. But i have had a dream about the world ending.

Anyone know what dreaming of fire means?

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 1:09 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• im not for sure what it means but i know alot of times your dreams means the opposite of something or you picture your self in a dream and really its someone else
    LilMissCupcake

Answer by LilMissCupcake at 1:13 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Fire can mean a number of things in this dream it means trials and persecution. helicopters represent warfare, they usually use water to get fire out or a chemical but I got the impression it was water in your dream. Can you confirm that?
    I am a Christian so I will tell you this... in the bible, the earth will be burned with fire.. God made a promise He would not destroy earth with a flood again but with fire. You can take it or leave it but what your dream was about is what I said above.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:28 AM on May. 3, 2010

• trials and persecution? can you explain that a little more. and yes it was water. i am a christian too. im still confused at what all this means.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:53 AM on May. 3, 2010