after u have a miscarrage how do u feel?

like when it has laready happened wat do u do? and how r u supposed to feel?

mzdanciu

Asked by mzdanciu at 1:21 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt, miserable I didn't get out of bed for almost a month. once the physical pain is gone, the emotional pain starts. I went into deep depression, hating myself, for reasons that are still unsure for me. but every women is different. but the pain is all tve same...I still think about it, and it still hurts
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:41 AM on May. 3, 2010

• The first one I was very sad for a long time, after that I started to feel it was just not meant to be. I did not think I was ever going to be able to carry a baby to term, then I got pregnant with my ODS. Honestly it's not something I think about, but when I do it does not bother me. I feel those pregnancy's were just not meant to be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on May. 3, 2010

• My first and only miscarriage I swore was a girl. I know its wrong to say but it was the only baby, besides DD, that we bed with the purpose of getting pregnant. We waited until I got my period and tried. When I found out I was pregnant we changed everything. My diet, keeping my feet elevated, lowering my stress level. I started reading more about mu body changes. 1 month into my pregnancy I started having so much pain. Next thing I know i'm bleeding. Dh took off work and came to sit at home with the kids. My cousin to me to the hospital because I KNEW it couldnt be anything too bad. Once there they confirmed I had miscarried. At that point in my lifeI had never known pain (no physical) like that. I crawled in my bed and cried till there were no tears, and then cried some more. Dh tried to hold me but I would hit him. Again and again. I lost all faith in God. For several YEARS after I would tell people God CONTD
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on May. 3, 2010

• CONTD Abandoned me. I was so lost and so hurt. It took me about 4 years to finally get to a point where I could talk about it and not cry. I've known ppl who have told me that that is extreme. And that it couldnt have hurt me that much, but yes it did. It tore me in two and I wanted to hit every person who told me it was not meant to be. I talked to my mom about it years after. I had not told her. She took my hand and told me, " You may not want to believe that God loves you. You may think that what happened to you was unjust and punishment for something . But know that He loves you. He took that child because that TIME was not the right time. When it is the right time know you will be blessed with a little angel."
    Here I am years later in a better finiacial and spiritual position.... and holding my DD. I think the physical pain is the same, but the emotional pain is beyond words.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on May. 3, 2010

• It wasn't painful afterwards, not physically anyway. I felt empty, so empty I couldn't stand it. I let myself get very depressed those first few months but once I learned to accept what happened, to just be thankful for what I have, I was able to move forward with my life.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:05 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I felt lost and jealous of all the people I knew who were announcing their pregnancies.

I'm so sorry for your loss :(
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 3:57 PM on May. 3, 2010

• i want to thank u all for ur answers it helps alot..
    mzdanciu

Answer by mzdanciu at 11:35 PM on May. 4, 2010