Whats the funniest thing your kid says?

My favorite is when my two year old dd says" lord a mercy"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter says a lot of crazy things... a bit ago i was questioning her about this bikini movie that appeared on the recently watched on netflix and she said that she saw the girl in the bikini and went..."naaaaah" lol and she has said holy crap atht eh dinner before
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 1:30 AM on May. 3, 2010

• my little niece said 'hush yo mouth' in a deep southern accent;It was so funny and unexpected
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:37 AM on May. 3, 2010

• DS2 tells me that i need to make a little baby girl sister and that daddy will plant a red seed in my tummy that will turn into a baby girl sister. lol

We have talked about the seed thing before (because he's been asking for a sister and he asked me how would daddy and i make one, so i told him daddy will plant a special seed in my tummy). But i don't know why he insists that it needs to be red!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:46 AM on May. 3, 2010

• my youngest (4) says great lines all the time....last night she was standing behind our great dane and the dogs tail smackes her in the head and she said Boy I didn't see that coming.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:09 AM on May. 3, 2010

• my 4 year old says "To bad. So sad." when she takes the last of something and someone else wants one to usually it's to me when she grabs the last twinkie
    jen699

Answer by jen699 at 9:00 AM on May. 3, 2010

• she's done a couple lately. We went to the zoo a whle back and I told her this exhibit had animals called "meerkats." she started pacing the exhibit calling " 'mere, cat!" with her hand out in a beckoning gesture. The crazy thing was that this was a few weeks ago and we go a lot now so Friday I asked her to tell daddy what she said to the meerkats at the zoo assuming she'd tell him the actually answer. She thinks for a very long time and then suddenly answers "oh f***." we about rolled over and died! We don't really think that's what she's saying but we don't know what else it would be...plus she says the same thing every time we ask!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:01 AM on May. 3, 2010

• My two and a half year old son is OBSESSED with Thomas. He Likes to say, "Well bust my boilers!" and "Bother!" But our favorite is that he can't say Sir Topam Hat. instead he says "Sugar Hat" he'll tell us that "sugar hat is cross"
    truthrowan

Answer by truthrowan at 10:28 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Our son is 2-1/2 and I made dinner for us, this was a few months ago and he said "MMM. this is BAlicious mommy.. " so that kinda stuck now.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:32 PM on May. 3, 2010