When was the last time YOU threw a temper tantrum?

Sadly mine was this morning. I vaguly recall screaming, jumping up and down and hollering obsenities to my husband. Pretty sure I threw a potatoe peeler and a dustpan at him too.

I think it was because he wouldn't help cut potatoes.....I get a bit emotional sometimes. (Not often, like once a year, so please don't tell me I need pills or therapy, we all go off our rockers occasionally)

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 1:33 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not sure, sometime before I hit puberty though. I am an adult.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:57 AM on May. 3, 2010

• lol. Sorry, I don;t mean to laugh at you, but it sounds really cute! Hope you felt better afterwards.;-)

The last time I threw one was Saturday morning. I was wanting to sleep in for a little while and DH was trying to wake me at 6 so we could spend time together before the kids woke up. It was really sweet, I know, but I was really tired! I started cussing and kicking and ended up tangled in the covers and rolling off the bed. Of course, I couldn't go to sleep after that! GRRR! haha.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:37 AM on May. 3, 2010

• hahahah this is funny....mine was actually this morning too. but i was REALLY mad lol. i live with my parents and my we went to church and i didnt have anymore milk for my DD so i asked if my dad could stop to mcd's to get her some milk. (we drove together bc church is 30 min away) and she hadnt had any milk since like 2 am and it was already 2pm in the afternoon! she was already fussing for it. and he went right past mcds and wanted to go to 7eleven which was 20 min away. she cried the WHOLE time. i was like omg i could have given u money good grief! i almost cried with her...actually no wait. i did. lol. he told me to shut up so i told him to shut up too. i was like UGH tihs is why i shouldnt be living with u guys.ill go get my own damn milk. lol. it was stupid i know. i just started my period today lol figures
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Of course you're an adult, truthteller. You don't have to convince us! lol.

liar

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I had one the other day... I had a really horrible crap day for a lot of reasons, and by nighttime, I had just freakin' had it. I was feeding my dog, and my can opener has problems with her dog food cans, so it only opened it about 1/3 of the way. So I decided to get my bottle opener & pop it off the rest of the way. That didn't go so well... I ended up with a bunch of holes in the can from the pointy end of the bottle opener, & still couldn't get the top off enough to get the spoon in. And I lost it. I screamed, "Screw you, you stupid can!!", and I spiked the dog food can on my kitchen floor, completely flattening one side, and spraying dog food ALL OVER my kitchen- I mean, up to the ceiling!!
    (cont.)
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:53 AM on May. 3, 2010

• (cont.)
    Then I noticed that the can came open when it hit the floor. I started laughing so hard I had to sit down on the floor (next to the dog food, not in it!), and I giggled the entire time I cleaned the dog food off my kitchen.
    So, an hour later, my dog got fed, and I was in a pretty damn good mood!! :-D
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:56 AM on May. 3, 2010

• At the airport when they wouldn't let me and my 2 year old on the plane because the plane was due to take off in 20 minutes and we were just checking in, I also couldn't find my licence, so I had to go through special screening. I was flying from LA to NY and it would have taken me 7 hrs to get home and it ended up taking me 12 hours. I also through another fit when I got to Chicago and my 3 hour lay over turned into a six hour layover, a couple of hours later they put it back on schedule.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 7:53 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Gosh, I haven't had one in very many years, I guess kids will bring out that in you, and mine have been adults for a while, but it really takes a lot for me to get that angry.

Answer by older at 8:00 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Ah.. well... it was about a month ago, I was throwing a tantrum because I missed my husband and I was tired of everyone telling me that it wasn't that bad, wasn't that long, you need to stay busy, blah blah blah.
    He is deployed, I've been plenty strong, I'm one of the busiest people I know, and damnit I just miss him.
    So yeah, I cried, and hit things, and punched things, and then used a moral call to call him and cry for a few minutes.

And yes, I did feel better afterwords.

then he called me just to tell me some funny things that had been happening and to make me smile.
    cfdm3s_mommy

Answer by cfdm3s_mommy at 8:22 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I'm about to have my baby any day now, so I'm pretty sure I've thrown lots of temper tandrums lately! Lol
    crysjuls

Answer by crysjuls at 8:24 AM on May. 3, 2010