Do you answer a question if there is already 10 answers?

I almost never do. Unless its a really good question. I figure no one reads the second pages anyway.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 1:47 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Apparently I do... #11 LOL
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 2:34 AM on May. 3, 2010

• If I have something to add that hasn't already been said. But once you get 10 answers, the question was probably answered in one of the ten. Unless it's an opinion question...
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:48 AM on May. 3, 2010

• It depends on the question. If it has been answered several times in the same way I would answer it then no I usually don't. But if it one I find especially interesting and want to see how others answer it I will give an answer so I can find it later.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:49 AM on May. 3, 2010

• If I so choose to, YES!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:51 AM on May. 3, 2010

• no bc my answer just gets lots in a pile of bs
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:56 AM on May. 3, 2010

• If I feel like I truly have something to add to the conversation (because a lot of time, if there are a lot of answers it's because it's become more of a "conversation").
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:59 AM on May. 3, 2010

• It depends on the question.
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 2:02 AM on May. 3, 2010

• If I have an opinion on the subject. Yeah I throw in my 2 cents. If they read it they read it, if not oh well, I found something to keep me occupied for a minute or 2 lol
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:06 AM on May. 3, 2010

• lol 4xsthetrouble...thats funny. thats how i am. im like oh well i put in my 2 cents. or i got to vent on the subject haha. but normally i dont unless its an opinionated question. i dont like ti when your trying to find someone that has a similar situation and people put "no i havent" im like ok i dont care. ...im looking for ppl who have! hahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on May. 3, 2010

• i never do , i just answer if there is only a few people that have replyed
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 2:12 AM on May. 3, 2010