It's almost 3AM & I'm still up because

my 3 yr old has thrown up 3 times since she went to bed. I changed the sheets, cleaned her up, & rocked her before putting her back in. Just when I start to doze off, it starts all over again. SO... I gave up & thought I might as well stay up...
What time is it where you are? & why are you up???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• its only midnight here...still have a lil while to go..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:00 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Its two am and i normally would be at work still untill three but i left early because i got "sick"
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:02 AM on May. 3, 2010

• 8AM.. I got a good nights rest :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Awww.. poor baby. It's 2am here but I never sleep. I'm also switching between CM and looking for a job.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:02 AM on May. 3, 2010

• 5pm, and I am delaying the journey to the kitchen to make dinner a-bloody-gain. been doing dinner for 19y rs now and I am so over it.
    Why can't the 5yr old just have a glass of wine like a normal person - oh right.. okay, spag bol it is then!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 3:03 AM on May. 3, 2010

• in australia
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 3:04 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Weird.....I was just thinking the exact same thing. But I know it's because I chose to log in to CM for the first time in weeks (which made someone very unhappy with me), and I just cannot tear myself away just yet.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:24 AM on May. 3, 2010

• It's 2:26am here in Texas and I'm still up because I never sleep. DH is away for a job in Iraq, so it's hard to sleep. I am also back and forth about a doctor's appointment tomorrow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on May. 3, 2010

• OP here... Looks like I can go to bed now. Baby girl is asleep... for now! Not sure if I'll sleep much because my oldest daughter, who is 25, is getting married in a couple of weeks so she & my son (he's 19), who flew down there last week, is on their way home right now. They're driving & should be home some time Weds. Just texted them & they are almost to Salt Lake City. I'm a bit worried about them driving so far on their own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on May. 3, 2010

• It's almost 3 now and I'm gonna hit the hay too. Goodnight ladies. Or goodmorning, whatever.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:36 AM on May. 3, 2010