Do you think half the stuff said/asked on here would be said or asked

If there was not a anon button. What are people afraid of its the darn internet! Oh and im going to use the anon button just so i am going with the flow. Ha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, I know a lot of the questions I ask are really personal.. and I don't want my friends having direct links to them on my profile...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I don't think it matters much. No one would now who I really am from my profile either. I don't put any of my real personal information on it or any identifiable photos.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:13 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Anon :12......... I do not understand calling people friends that you are unable or unwilling to be personal with. Those sound more like acquaintances to me, but then I do not hide nor keep anything from anyone at all.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:17 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I apologize, I did not answer your actual question........NO, I know it would not!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:18 AM on May. 3, 2010

• i never post anonymously no matter what i say, but that's mostly because i have a blunt, harsh personality. I say what i think openly and i'm honest to the point of brutality.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 4:43 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I have been stalked by one person on here who did not like an opinion I expressed, so yep I use the anon button when I want to. It doesn't mean I'm scared, it means I can't be bothered with backlash. My opinion is valid to me, might not be to someone else, but that's why we are in separate bodies . I am not mean or nasty and don't dismiss others opinions, I just want to be able to have my own.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 4:46 AM on May. 3, 2010

• My friends know my CM name. not all of them know very personal details of mine and my childrens lives. So the anon thing is to protect that.Eg, my 4 yr old was sexually abused by a family member. Only a couple of my friends know this. so in answer to a question re child abuse I go anon if I talk about our situation. Not afraid, but also don't need my daughters life defined in such a way in small minded towns.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Or if we all where sitting in a circle talking in person. Most of the it would not be said either.

Answer by louise2 at 5:42 AM on May. 3, 2010

• If you ever had a stalker, you would understand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on May. 3, 2010

• to the 1st anon, you do realize that you can control what info is available on your profile, right?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:15 AM on May. 3, 2010