Where do they get the nerve???

Swim suit retailers. Where do they get the nerve charging $40 - $60 JUST FOR THE TOP??? Then another $40- $60 for the bottoms??? $120 for a whole swim suit!! REALLY?

Men can just pull off their shirts and call their shorts a swim suit. Whatever, I'm canceling summer!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah, I hear ya!!!! It wasn't this bad for me (pre-baby), but now just the thought of buying a swim suit makes me shudder!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:08 AM on May. 3, 2010

• There are a lot of other places where it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, Target has really good prices and cute ones!

Answer by older at 8:14 AM on May. 3, 2010

• LOL< yeah the Target suits are cute, but since I have about 35 pounds to lose, I need something more along the lines of a spanx suit. Unfortunately for me, they run $200!!

If only I could win the lotto.... LOL!!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:24 AM on May. 3, 2010

• LOL! Now, I know we have a cruddy target, but the suits in Target don't cover much, even the one pieces. I'm pregnant, and only 5 onths, and the motherhood suits don't always cover my belly. Yeah, no buying.
    whiteroses82

Answer by whiteroses82 at 8:57 AM on May. 3, 2010