Periods

Its not really a question, moreso an observation. Every month, im woken by familiar cramps and aches, i lay in bed thinking "couldn't you just wait for a couple more hours till im already out of my nice warm bed?" but in the end I hobble to the bathroom to root around for a pad.

However every time i get there, it hasnt started, but when i pull my knickers up with the pad on and then check...it starts.

Anyone else like that? Its almost like old mother nature is giving me a chance to get a pad on, she must know how much i hate laundry ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Health

• yup. every month.

that awwwww man.....not so soon darnit. with an hour leeway.

I'd much rather have it this way though, than have it start suddenly and end up with a mess. lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:00 AM on May. 3, 2010

• mine always starts before i wake up, and i have HEAVY peroids, so it's always a huge mess, usually right when i stand up, you guys are lucky!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 3, 2010