tell me about your mop! i need a good one!

i have a steam mop but im looking for a mop mop to use too- i like the fresh smell of the floor cleaners , i was thinking about a libman mop since u can take the head off and wash it'
waht kinda mop do you have?
i am looking for a eco freindly mop.and cleaner too- ill still use my steam mop still-

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 8:22 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the mops from Flylady.net. The mop is a wet/dry and easily washes out. And using the same mop head, there is a dust mop. LOVE IT!!!! I will never use another mop again!!!!!!!
    My3RaysofSun

Answer by My3RaysofSun at 8:27 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Well, since I hate the last couple mops I bought, I can only tell you what I wouldn't buy again...

magic eraser mop. I hated it! It was hard to use and impossible to change the mop head. I took it back to Wal-mart (dirty head and all) and said "if you can change this mop head, I'll keep it, otherwise I want my money back on the mop and the replacement head". They gave me my money back.

right now I have a string mop (or whatever they are called!) and I hate that too! I never feel like my floor is really clean and if I don't get it cleaned out and dry enough after I use it, it starts to smell musty! We have high humidity here though so mildew and mold growth is always a problem!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:04 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I have a Clorox Ready Mop and I like it. I knitted a cotton cover for it so that I don't have to keep buying cloths and I can wash it.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 10:16 AM on May. 3, 2010

• swifer wet jet
    Anonymous

• I do like my Liberman Mop. They seem to have changed or updated the mophead recently and they seem to be better.
    I can probably get 10-20 washes out of my mop heads before I have to change them. I also mop my back, laundry room and garage floor and they hold up very well.
    I also feel "greener" by reusing & washing them.
    mrsderekjeter

Answer by mrsderekjeter at 9:31 AM on May. 4, 2010