I think I have a lazy baby lol

DD is 4 mos old and when I put her down for tummy time she just lays there. Doesn't even try to roll over or anything. The last nights though I've been noticing that she can and does roll over onto her tummy and back. She's been sleeping on her stomach (I always put her down on her back). Then last night she was sleeping on her stomach and curled her legs up under her and her arms then lifted her butt in the air and started rocking back and forth like she was trying to crawl! If she had been awake and using her arms she would have been scooting around. But when she's awake she doesn't even try any of this stuff. Is there anything I can do to encourage her to do this while she's awake?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on May. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think she sounds fine, if she is doing those other things! Just give her time!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 9:07 AM on May. 3, 2010

• she's fine. all babies learn in different ways, and time frames.

all three of mine were completely different.

just keep talking to her and encouraging her, but don't push it. just enjoy your little girl.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:12 AM on May. 3, 2010