I feel like hubby doesn't love me anymore. We had a good marriage then...

one day and it really was like one day, the light to his soul just shut off, nothing makes him happy and we have the same fight every week, I want more love and attention and sex and all he can think about is how dirty the house is. I stay at home and the house is pretty clean, and I do most of the work, so I am not sure why he is like this. our sons are 4ys and austic and 17mth old, he won't ask for my help and he doesn't talk to me when he is feeling overwhelmed. He tells me he needs to love me more and he says he loves me but there is no excitement for him. I know he needs help but he says there is "no time" Does anyone else feel this way

Thanks

hollieham0

Asked by hollieham0 at 9:24 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• He needs to go to counseling, it's never going to get better if he doesn't. He sounds depressed and like he can't communicate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Clean up the house. Get into a sexy dress. Hire a sitter. Go on a date. Have wild backseat car sex.

Marriage is a 2 way street. He has told you his needs aren't being met-- he needs a tidy house and time to relax with you. Yes cleaning sucks. So what, Have a regular date night so you have just mommy and daddy time.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:13 AM on May. 3, 2010

• eodani hit it right on the nose if you ask me. Be a sweet loving woman, act like you did when you were dating, make him be excited that your his wife, and he did tell you what he needs from you, you just dont seem to want to listen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on May. 3, 2010