Cyst on my wrist!

I have a re-occuring cyst on the top of my wrist. The first time I got it I went to physical therapy and he put these electrodes on it and zapped it. The second time I fell on the ice and landed on wrist and popped it. Well now it's come back with REVENGE! My whole arm hurts soo bad. I can't even open and lcose my hand it hurts. I have a 4mo old baby, so this is really causing problems. I can barely hold her right now. I don't have insurance and there's no free clinics in my town. I got some pain pills from my mom. But I have to go to work tomorrow and this just isn't going to work.. Is there anything I can do? My whole hand is insanely swollen too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sounds like you may have a fracture,, The thing before was a Ganglian,, not sure about the spelling,, LOL--I think you might need an X-ray, not the answer you wanted,, but better safe than sorry momma! IF your sure it isn't broken you can get one of those splints from the drugstore to help keep it stable,,I walked around on a fractured ankle for about 2 weeks, and the cost would have been alot less if I had went to the doctor ASAP!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:50 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I know you don't have health insurance, but I really think you need to go see a doctor. Head for the emergency room as soon as you are able. It is possible that fluid is leaking from where the cyst sack was. I had a cyst on my wrist and had to have it drained...it went away but came back again...then one day it was just gone. I never had any pain or swelling though so I really really suggest you get in to a clinic or E.R. you need to take care of you so your child has someone to take care of them. Good luck!!
    burgandyrain

Answer by burgandyrain at 9:57 AM on May. 3, 2010