has anyone had to do this and did it work the first time for you?

i went to the doc this morning and they gave me a prescription for provera 10 mg to take for 10 days to try to get my period started... (because i havent had one in a yr because of the depo) just wondering if anyone has taken that medicine or anything similar and it worked right away or did you have to do more to help you get your period back so that you could conceive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• my best friend had to do something like this bc she didn't get a period after her first son...and shortly after, they were pregnant with baby #2..lol, but yes, it worked
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:15 AM on May. 3, 2010

• My friend had to take it since she had not had a period in over a year and they were worried something was wrong. They told her if she did not have a period in ten days she could have fertility problems. Anyways, she got her period exactly ten days after taking it, bu then nothing sense, so they are still not sure what exactly is going on with her.
    ArmyMom2oneboy

Answer by ArmyMom2oneboy at 2:39 PM on May. 3, 2010