Does my ex still have feelings for me??????

Yesterday I seen my ex..we meet everyother weekend with him so he can visit with our son.But something about yesterdays visit was different...he is supposely involved with another women, but he kept asking me was I involved with someone which I thought was none of his business.....also he wanted to hold my hand...which is something he does not normally do during the visit....I just don't understand why he is doing this when he is involved with someone else....what do u think...give me your opinions...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• He might still have feelings. Who knows. But remember what he did to make him your "ex". I don't think I'd jump to any conclusions.
    JoMcD

Answer by JoMcD at 10:28 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Well, if you're with someone.. then just ignore it. If you're not.. and still have feelings for him, tell him to break it off with that other chick before he starts anything with you.

Sounds to me like he still has feelings for you Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I think you need to figure out how you feel... It's pretty obvious how he feels, he wants to be with you. If you don't then I don't see it being very healthy if it means confusing your child. JMO, and I have been down this road, if you don't want it to happen you have to make it clear to him.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:29 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Honestly, it sounds to me like you're the toy that he doesn't want to play with anymore, until he thinks that some other kid wants to play with it...

I don't mean that in a mean way, but he's your ex, you say he doesn't usually act this way, and that he's involved with someone else. Then, all of a sudden, he's asking you about who YOU might be seeing, and starts this stuff.

Honestly, I wouldn't go there. If he's interested in you, then he shouldn't be with her, even if it's only because he doesn't know if you'll take him back or anything like that. Any man worth being with will have the integrity to not be with someone they aren't interested in. And to not have the only reason he's interested in you being because he thinks someone else might be, kwim?

I'm sorry, I don't mean this to be mean, I just don't think this is something you want to pursue.

gl!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:40 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Maybe him being wirh someone else has brought home the reality that it is over between you two. Maybe he is just asking to be sure it is really over before he moves on completely.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 12:11 PM on May. 3, 2010

• @sailorwifenmom I'm not a toy and if he is content and happy in his relationship he sure was not acting like it yesterday...He does not know weather I'm in a relationship or not because I chose not to discuss it because he is in a relationship...I just thought it was strange that he kept asking me was I involved with someone...I'm just saying that if he is happy in his relationship why does it matter to him weather I'm involved or single.....
    Anonymous

• You will not know unless you ask him. Or you can send me his phone number and I can ask him for you.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:31 PM on May. 3, 2010

• yea i think they do still though feelings for us
    lovingheart26

Answer by lovingheart26 at 12:39 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I didn't mean that you were a toy - just that he might be feeling that way - like he didn't want to be with you, and that it's ok that he moved on and was seeing someone else, but the thought that you might have moved on and be seeing someone else - well (according to him) - that's not ok, so, to him, he has to re-establish - at least in his own mind - that he could have you back if he wanted.

Not that you're a toy - just that some guys do that - they don't want to be with their ex, but they don't want anyone else to be with them, either...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:53 AM on May. 6, 2010