*super anxious*

ive got 2.5 weeks til my baby girl is supposed to make her arrival (key word: supposed) & the anxiousness is gettin worse! i kinda figured it would the closer to due date i got, but the nesting has become a lil more obsessive & i find myself unable to sit still & take it easy! needless to say im driving my hubby crazy, esp since this is the time i should be taking it easy! my brother in law's gf delivered her baby last tuesday & since that day...i catch myself wishin that was me! im jus ready!! was 1cm @ my last dr appt (last monday) so im hoping today's dr appt will bring some promising news!! anyone else dealing w/this super anxious feeling??

mommyw2010

Asked by mommyw2010 at 10:30 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• aww momma good luck i know how hard it is i did it with both my children but not close for this one yet lol but it will happen just be patient!!!!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 10:35 AM on May. 3, 2010

• oh yeah that's really normal in the last few weeks. but remember, how dilated you are doesn't really predict when you will have your baby. if you are 3 cm, you still could go to 42 weeks, or a little beyond that. gl!!!!!

(btw, i'm 32 weeks and already feeling anxious and i could have 10 weeks left. haha)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on May. 3, 2010

• i feel the same way! im 36 weeks and 3days and im stuck at 3 and a half cm dilated and 80% effaced. im stuck that way lol. i go to my doc today as well so best wishes and good luck to us both!!!! :L)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 11:24 AM on May. 3, 2010

• thx for the best wishes girls & im sending best wishes to all ya'll too! i know i can be 1-3cm for a long time, but ive been trying to stay active (walking & stuff) to move Dakota farther down..... ive had pressure off & on all weekend "down there" so im hoping something is working
    mommyw2010

Answer by mommyw2010 at 12:30 PM on May. 3, 2010