do you clean or straighten up while u use the bathroom?

i want to know if im th eonly one who truly multi-task it. i have a tendency to clean my bathroom or well reather whats in arms reach while im useing the potty. weither its a quick pick up and strighten up when i pee or a full out srubbing down the sides of cabinets and sinks while doing the number 2-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I scrub the shower while I'm in it,lol... I keep a spray bottle of vinegar and a non scratch scrubber in there with me and get it nice and clean while I'm showering..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:32 AM on May. 3, 2010

• LOL @ Lefty, I do the same thing. It's SO much easier, and I don't kill my back! Oh, and I get clean too.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:34 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Sometimes I take a magic eraser in the shower with me and scrub the walls down.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:35 AM on May. 3, 2010

• LOL force of habit!
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 10:37 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I clean the shower when I'm in it, I think I keep up with it better that way!
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 10:41 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I clean the litter box while I'm using the bathroom.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:46 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I need to alternate showering in our boys bathroom, it would be easier to keep up that way! lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:47 AM on May. 3, 2010

• oh wow cleaning the shower while in it. i might have to try that one!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:48 AM on May. 3, 2010

• LOL, I am totally caught.

When I flush, I take the tissue I used and wipe around the inside of the toilet as the water goes down. That helps keep the bowl from staining between cleanings.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:50 AM on May. 3, 2010

• i usually clean the trash can while using the toilet. also i have a scratch free sponge near my sink and while brushing my teeth with one hand, i move up my (countless) stuff from the vanity/counter and clean it. we have a dual sink and a huge counter space so i get to brush my teeth for a long time every night !! lolz ..my DH thinks its really funny though.
    also im constantly picking up loose hair from the floor. i have a small handy vacuum in the bathroom, i only do that once a week.
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 10:57 AM on May. 3, 2010