How did you lose weight after baby?

List anything you did that successfully helped shed thos lbs after baby!

annaica

Asked by annaica at 10:44 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've been working out, and it's helped firm a few things up. I haven't lost much weight from it though. I'm having a hard time staying away from carbs and I heard a doctor in TV say today that diet is 80-85% of weight loss.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 10:48 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I need to know this one as well. I had my last almost 2.5 years ago and with certain shirts I put on and I look in the mirror I look pregnant still so I am wanting to lose some weight myself
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:50 AM on May. 3, 2010

• exercising EVERYDAY plus regular stuff I do.Eat healthy, NO eating ANYTHING after 8.Stay away from fried foods & always use LESS sugar instead of more.Breads & mffins, bagels and such have calories and lots of sugars.It is very difficult the older we get we have to stick to things MORE complete.
    Anonymous

• I breastfeed my son and walked everyday with my son in the stroller. At first I could only make it around the block, but soon we were going 2-3 miles a day. I lost 20 lbs from my pregnancy weight. Then I went back to work and I have gained all of it back. I am too tired to do anything when I get home and I eat like crap and sit on the couch. My goal this summer is to walk again and eat healthier.
    Vins_mom09

Answer by Vins_mom09 at 1:56 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Zumba its a fun workout to, and dont drink any kind of soda at all. and no eating after 8. i lost everything within a month. and i had a c-section it tighten'd mybody back up FAST.
    Anonymous

• I have been working out and do alright not eating crap. So I am losing.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 4:08 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Breastfeeding. I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight about 3 weeks postpartum and have lost about 8 additional pounds. I eat fairly healthy, except on the weekends. I only really started working out in the last week. My daughter is 8.5 months old and she's going to be getting the bulk of her calories from me for only a few more months, so I decided I needed to get off my butt before the weight comes back.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:45 PM on May. 3, 2010