Am I clingy? If so is there a cure for it?! Do you think i need 2 lay off my clinginess or else he will leave?!

I don't ever want him 2 leave, when he do I want 2 talk 2 him non stop and when he talks 2 his family while I'm on the phone I get highly upset (I think I just don't like some of his family oh well because some of them don't like me)if he don't call me I'm mad when we hang up I'm sad but after all these emotions I get over it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes it does sound as though you are clingy. Make yourself back off a bit. Find your own self, your own self-worth. It is natural when you are in love to thinking of nothing but him, but don't lose yourself while doing this.

Answer by Bmat at 10:50 AM on May. 3, 2010

• yes you are. i don't know how to help you because i've kinda always had a problem with it too. I think its just bordom or the need to know your loved. I'm okay now that i'm married (not so clingy) but before my husband i was bad.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:51 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I agree with the others. I had a boyfriend before I met my husband that I was very clingy. I expected him to be with me 24/7 and would get mad if he wanted to go out with friends or family by himself..

I guess it was maturity, but I am not like that anymore. Looking back, I don't blame him for us breaking up.

I was like that with my husband (before we were engaged). One time, he didn't call me and I got upset. So I called and called and called. He called me back and bitched me out. Basically, he wasn't going to be with me anymore if I kept doing that. He was helping a friend with his yard. I felt really stupid and stopped doing that from that point on.

We've been married for about 9 years and actually LIKE when he goes out with his friends LOL It's not very often though..
    MamaCeleste0722

Answer by MamaCeleste0722 at 11:11 AM on May. 3, 2010

• CLINGY!!! Not healthy for you or your boyfreind. You need to learn how to be happy with yourself first.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:22 PM on May. 3, 2010