I REALLY need help!

Were almost due with our second baby, a boy and I feel terrible! My husbands just as excited as he was with our first but I'm not. It could be hormones but I don't know, first of all I was bummed that its a boy, I wanted another girl and now I just feel like I'm carrying a child that I cant wait to get out! I feel so guilty, it really upsets my husband so I cant talk to him about it. We cant find a name either, I don't like ANYTHING and if theres something that catches my eye he hates and same way for him. Were due in 3 weeks and I just don't know what to do! I feel so guilty and we have no idea on a name, I cant even picture us with another baby yet, is this normal? I'm huge and feel soooo guilty! please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Totally normal mama. Hormones can do some crazy things to our minds. I know it's hard, but just try to remind yourself how incredibly lucky you are to be able to have beautiful, healthy babies, and that now you're going to have one of each! I'm pregnant with my FOURTH girl! Although I did want another girl this time, and I couldn't picture having a boy, there are a LOT of mama's out there who long to get to experiece raising a boy and a girl. You're blessed, and as soon as you see your sweet little man, all these thoughts will melt away, and then you get to start on a whole new journey!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:10 AM on May. 3, 2010

• haha i feel the same way! except the hubby isnt supportive AT ALL. he doesnt even wat this baby. im 36 weeks and 3 days, so im nervousto see how everything will be when she gets here.. i guess just enjoy or try to the last days or weeks of ur pregnancy. try and go out and go shopping for a day or get a pedicure or something. forget about the pregnancy for a little. i know thats easier said than done because we are huge! lol well good luck mama!!
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 11:17 AM on May. 3, 2010

• don;t you just love the hormones? I would say wait untll baby gets here and decide on the name then,, or be a champ and let DH name him,,if you still feel this way after birth,,talk to your doc! For the record,, I wanted a girl, but got a boy, and now wouldn't trade it for the world!! You will thank your lucky stars when they are both teenagers! Good luck Momma, try the baby name finder on Cafe Mom!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:21 AM on May. 3, 2010