Pregnancy Test???

So last night I was having dreams about being pregnant but that every time i took another test the plus go lighter and lighter...So I had an extra test lying around and I decided to take it...I am 4 days before my missed period and i go an extremely faint line....well i did not want to tell my husband because i thought i was wishful thinking...but while i was making my lunch for work this morning he used the restroom and saw the test and asked me why i did not tell him that i was pregnant...so i said you can see the line and he said yea...so still in doubt i brought the test to work thinking maybe he was wishful thinking and showed it to three girls who all see the line as well like i did not even have to explain the test the moment the test came up to there face the saw the extra line forming the plus hiding in the back...my question is would you wait and take another one...or start making your doc appointment now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• no need to rush i would wait a day or two and then take another one. then you can determine what to do next. it maybe do to the fact that prego hormon is not really high yet and it may take a little while to see better. you can also get a preg or not preg digital one that says preg or not preg. good luck hun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on May. 3, 2010

• You have a really good point...i am just extremely anxious to know because me and my husband have been trying for 11 months with no luck...and I have never even gotten a faint positive...so I am just super anxious...but I guess I am going to have to wait and see
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on May. 3, 2010